Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's in my Ipsy/My Glam bag? April 2014

This month it was all about rock and roll! I really really enjoyed my ipsy bag this month and might I add, this was the best one yet!
 

 






First off is the bag. It's more of a square shape than the previous bags. It has a cool design of a record player and it says "beauty rocks" on it... I think the bag is cute... I do think they could have picked a cooler idea for the rock and roll theme but hey, its really all about what's inside and just wait until you see.





I love this eyeshadow! It's by Elizabeth Mott and it is in the shade champagne. It is a really  beautiful shade, great for highlighting under your brow and in the corner of your eyes. It would also be pretty as a cheek highlighter! <3

retail: 12.99







This is the Starlooks' Luscious, Longwear Lip Pencil in the color Naked.You can wear with a lipstick OR you can wear it alone. They say it has the ability to last 8 hours. I haven't tested this theory out yet but it is matte so it is a possibility. I love the coral/nude color
 retail: 14.00


  I was so glad to receive this brush. I was in the need of eye brushes badly so, this was a pleasant surprise. This is the Coastal Scent Medium Shadow Brush. I love that it has a long handle so it feels really comfortable to use and the bristles are really soft, perfect for packing the shadow on your lids. I have washed this brush and I haven't seen any loose bristles so that's good... It came with a 25% off coupon for their site and I am tempted to buy a set because this really is a great quality brush!

retail : 2.49





This is the Dr. Brant Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant.It is amazing. It is a facial scrub that removes dead skin cells and softens skin texture and it helps diminish fine lines, acne marks and skin discoloration... Now, I don't have these issues but I love using it. It has small crystals and it might be abrasive for people with sensitive skin.. it has sort of a sweet lemon
scent, so its really refreshing,it sort
of wakes you up!  <3
 
                                                                     retail: 78.00 2oz
                                                                                   10.00 .25 oz

The last thing is probably the one everyone was most excited about. It's the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in the color black. This is a new formula they have came out with. It's matte and waterproof. It's great for smoky eyes, it smudges out great and after that, it stays! Its also crazy pigmented! It's one of the best eyeliners out there!

retail : 18.00

ipsy deluxe size sample : 10.00



So, all in all, this bag was AMAZING!

I received 50.47 worth of goodies in this bag and I only paid 10.00! Why wouldn't anyone do this? and that's not even counting the makeup bag... I freaking love Ipsy... I cant wait to see what I get next month...will it top this one? We'll see! :)

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, please use my referral link below (you wont regret it)

 
-Lesley








 

No comments:

Post a Comment