Thursday, February 13, 2014

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation + Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder

This is a quick review of a couple new items I picked up at the drugstore and walmart.

First is the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation                                                                      

This is new from Rimmel. I found this at walmart for around 5 dollars which is a great price so I had to try it out.

It's a liquid mousse consistency and they claim its lightweight and wont leave you feeling greasy.

So, I have used this a number of times and I loooove it. Honestly this is the best foundation I have ever used.

It's completely full coverage and true to name because it does stay matte all day. Also, blends well. Now, I don't have oily or really dry skin so keep that in mind. I would say if you have dry skin, it might show some dry patches but I don't know for sure.

       I got the shade light ivory and it was perfect for me. The Rimmel site says there are 8 different shades.

The packaging is nice. No pump but since it isn't runny it doesn't shoot out quickly. Easy for travel.

They have a stay matte primer but I didn't get it but since I looove this so much, I think ill grab it next time I'm out.

<333










Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder




 This is also a new product and I think I am addicted to it!

Okay, first off it is soo soft and smooth to the touch and not to powdery (which is great).

I was really surprised while applying this because it is almost a full coverage powder. I have even worn It without a foundation. I used a primer and this and my skin looked flawless.
It also doesn't leave your face looking cakey. As far as the wear goes, it looked great all day and didn't leave my face looking oily or shiny.

     The packaging is pretty standard for a powder. The powder is on the top and then you flip it over to get the sponge and mirror.

 I think it's my new go to/favorite powder.

It retails for 9 dollars and it comes in about 15 shades.



<3333









No comments:

Post a Comment