Saturday, February 1, 2014

LUSH Reviews!


How pretty is this! This is the hello gorgeous gift set from LUSH. Probably one of the most popular sets they have.
This set comes with.....

Gorgeous Moisturizer


"The ultimate moisturiser packed with the the very best ingredients to revive and brighten."
This is the most expensive face cream they have. It's really incredible. I have only used it a couple days and my face feels so smooth.


The set comes with a sample size, which you could get a lot of uses out of it because it doesn't take much to apply to your face.




Think Pink Bath Bomb
        
"A relaxing pink bath bomb with a sweet vanilla and tonka fragrance"

So.... I just used this! lol and the smell isn't strong like all the others I've tried but its really nice. It's a really vibrant pink color when you drop it. As a little surprise, it has rice paper confetti hearts that slowly melt away.












Comforter Bubble Bar

"A bathtime blend of fruity essential oils to wrap you up in a big comforting hug."

One of my favorites! blackcurrant and bergamot, it's really fruity and the smell lingers a long time after your out. It gives lots of bubbles and you don't need much to achieve it.

This is the largest bubble bar they have , you could easily get about 7 uses out of it.









Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
"An exfoliating shower scrub that can also be used to wash and add shine and volume to hair."

I have been wanting to try this forever. It's lathers up a lot and I like that because most scrubs don't lather. It smells of mimosa absolute, jasmine absolute and oil, and orange blossom.

I used it as a foot scrub too!






Vanilla Dee-lite Body Lotion


"A light and fruity lotion to leave a soft and lingering loveliness about you all day"

This turned out to my favorite thing in the box! I'm not always a lotion person, mainly because I don't like the greasy feeling that it leaves but THIS.... Is AMAZING. As soon as you rub it on, it sinks into your skin and you feel sooo soft. I used this on my arms when I first got it and 5 hours later I still smelled it on me.
Here's what the site says about it..."Cocoa butter, illipe butter, extra virgin coconut oil and tamanu oil feed the skin, while Fair Trade vanilla absolute gives it its sweet scent"



With this order I also got a Pop In the Bath Bubble Bar, Dorothy Bubble Bar and the Prince Charming Shower Gel. I might be doing a future review on the shower gel.

Samples: British Nanny Moisturizer, Sexy Peel Soap, Dirty Soap, Karma Soap.

LOOOOOVE the sexy peel and dirty! I think ill give the Karma away...not a fan of patchouli.
























Thanks for stopping by!

Lesley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment