Monday, February 17, 2014

What's In My Ipsy Bag! Feb. 2014

So, this was my first month with Ipsy/MyGlam and I was very impressed. I told myself not to look to see what I was getting, but I couldn't resist (although I didn't no what colors to expect) For those that don't know about Ipsy, it's a 10 dollar a month subscription where you will receive 4-5 makeup items in a makeup bag every month. You can log into your account and see what you'll be receiving after they have revealed what's in the bag for the month.
So anyway, I wanted to share with you what I received.


A bright pink bag with animal print in the interior. 



Okay, the first thing I pulled out of it was a FULL SIZE Zoya nail polish in the color Odette. Retail Price $9.00

 
I was so happy I got this one because the other color they were sending out was a very light/sheer pink color.
 
I've had this polish on for 4 days and it's still in good shape.
 
   Next is the POPBeauty Plump Pout Liquid Lip Stain in Fuchsia Freesia 4g
Retail Price $16.00 for 8.5g
 
 
I really like this... only bad thing I could say is the smell is a little funky but that only lasts a minute.
 
 
City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon Retail $2.99
 

 
Pictures won't even do this product justice. I am INLOVE with this blush. It's so pigmented and pretty! I was so happy to get this color rather than the others because this one goes so well with my complexion! Can't wait to try the others using the coupons!
 
Next is the JCat Beauty Lashes retail $3.99
 
 
I liked them, they're not really any different than other brands except I HATED the glue they came with.
Very messy and runny. Other than that I would purchase them again, I would just buy a different glue.
 
Now the last thing I got.
 
Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mask retail $39.00 for 6 pack
 
 
We received a one time use pack. Its 2 steps with step one being the Blue Clay Ice Age Mud and step 2 being the Activating Gel. I used this the other night and I really enjoyed it. It left my face looking and feeling great and I actually have enough left in the pack for maybe 2 more uses.
 
That's all I received this month and all in all in was really nice. Also when you add it all up you can see it really is worth it. The nail polish alone basically pays for the bag leaving everything else free. I can't wait to see what's in next months bag!!!
 
Here's my referral code. Sign up so I can get some points and you can get awesome things!!! LoL
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment