Monday, January 27, 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

This product is all the hype right now, so I had to buy it. Now, I don't really know why because luckily I don't have big/huge pores but I could use a primer so, I thought I would give it a go.
If your looking for an affordable pore minimizer/primer this would be the one to go to.
ahhh... there is so much to say where do I start?
 
okay, first this is a silicon based gel. It's transparent and unscented and the consistency is very velvety. It's also mattifying which I love. Also, a little goes a long way so this tube could last you for months.
 
I would have to say though, that this product would benefit people with small to med pores rather than someone with larger pores. I used it on my boyfriend (he has larger pores) and it didn't seem to minimize his at all. Maybe if we put foundation over it, but I don't think he would have been up for that! lol
 
Now, as far as primer goes, this is great. If you're a girl that's into full coverage (liquid foundation and powder) then it's perfect for you because it creates a smooth canvas for your foundation routine. With this product on as a primer, blending becomes a much easier job.
 
If your a girl that doesn't like to wear foundation but you want to have a smooth look with less pores, I would recommend using this and then using a finishing powder over it.
 
So, my final thoughts on this is yes, it's good for people with smaller pores but unfortunately  not for the people with larger ones. Yet, they can still use it under foundation as a primer.
I think it works well as a primer and the price is very affordable (about 7 dollars).
 
Leave me a comment if you have tried it and let me know what you think about it!
 
-Lesley <3


No comments:

Post a Comment